Wednesday, August 1, 2007

pictures ain't easy business

Another year, another photo taking session for the yearbook. And god damn it ain't easy business. Thought walking around and talking cock was easy business? I did that, plus a lil thinking.

Did I say a lil? I mean a lot. I think it was the thinking that pancit-ed me. Pheeeew.

As if a whole day of giving orders and taking pics weren't enough, I had tuition after that. Not 1, but 2 -) Apa lagi, tidur la. Mrs Huan just couldn't give me some rest. Every few minutes she comes in and asks me to get up. Geez.

And she publicly announced that Harry Potter is more interesting than Physics. Well, anything is more interesting than Physics right Aaron? Lawl.

She also ROTFLMAOXDXD at some jackass called Chai Kuku. Familiar?

Mrs Huan: Hey remember last time I said that there was someone with the name *something I forgot*, now I've got Kuku Chai. ROTFLOLXDXDLMAO

Chai : ZZZ.

Memang his name also. No one else gonna take that title from him.

Anyway, I'm abit-the-lazy to type anymore, so I'll just post some pics. Class pics. Chao.


-U6BF 2007-


No comments: