Saturday, April 12, 2008

a long long day: episode II: return of the nata

doing this just to finish where i started.

a part I of I doesn't make sense, does it?

after i got back, went to ajimal for arsenal vs liverpool in a liverpool jersey (which also means i don't like arsenal)

sat from 8-12.

i don't feel surprised why some people actually ask "ko melayu ke?"

nas, shukran

anas, bob with cigarette

he who flicks ears, pinches tits and spanks asses, umair

he's not retard, he just looks like one


iqbal


bob without cigarette

people come and go, so do the food.



it's possible.

after that, home, crash!

*****************************

a random conversation with the guard...

guard: balik?

me: ya balik. this one, my house.

guard: ok. *points at friend* friend?

me: yes. friend.

guard: friend no go home?

me: not yet.

guard: go where?

me: go out.

guard: makan makan?

me: errr..feed?

o.O

now where did 'feed' come from?

=S

1 comment:

shortcake said...

nick keee!
hahah ur blog is damn random n funny ok -.-