Thursday, January 15, 2009

when i walk past the mirror...

..."WHO THE FUCK IS THAT??"


not part of my plan but i did it. did it, but half length became no length. mahai. now i regret. partly due to technicalities but wtf man. still got cocked.

yes, i cut my damn hair. my hair. my maire. mauneh!!

when i wake up i'm supposed to see some messed up bitch in the mirror. but no. i see...WHAT?! where ma fro' maannnn?!

it's so bad, that even when i walk alone i'll be thinking, "who the fuck is behind me? oh wait, it's MY shadow." -.-

seriously, i can't anyone passing by a mirror and not recognizing that motherfucker-you-supposed-to-see-in-a-mirror.

sucks la. omffg.

took me a year plus to get that long. plus i haven't messed with it yet. so much for the cornrows.

not gonna take anyone's advice/orders/complaints to cut it short no more. after this it's my way on the highway. gg.

No comments: