Wednesday, June 6, 2007

frustrated

Another day of holidays, another day of boredom, frustration and disappointment.

From unwilling teachers to the last paper of mid-term exams, things really have been really frustrating. Was it my fault for procrastinating? Or was it someone else's fault? I don't really know. And at this point, I don't really care.

Been going to school every damn day of the holidays. For classes, tuition, then for RCG, then classes and tuition again. Now I've gotta be there to make sure there IS a haunted mansion for our carnival. Haven't gone out for a single movie since, err... Pan's Labyrinth? No R&R for me at all. Fuck off lar.

Ribuan-ribuan terima kasih to those who have been such a great help by passing the Bestari rooms around. Couldn't they be just a lil more willing to take a wee bit more responsibilty to help out? Just this once? For the carnival? For the students? For the school? Sigh. Nothing more I can do but try my best to get it done. Make a force move I must?

And the exams. Just another paper, but I am trying and hoping to improve on my results and hoping that the time I spent studying pays off. Taking baby steps. For PA, it's whether you pass or fail. No more, no less.

Tomorrow will be yet another day, another day of work and another step towards even more frustration. I bet I'm not the only one feeling the heat. Oh wells. Eventually things will get better. I hope. =S

No comments: