Wednesday, June 20, 2007

it has not ended

Days have passed, and so has the VI Carnival. Grand it was, no doubt. Rock climbing, gigs by our very own local bands, games, food, what else? Nice clean fun for you and your family ain't it? Hmmm, what did I do then?

Basically I was damn tired by the time carnival started, working my ass off for the haunted mansion with the rest of my crew. Not to mention the minimal sleep I had on that Friday night. Anyway, life goes on right? Finished up the mansion at about 10 something, gave instructions to my 'ghosts' and opened shop. Not a bad reception, looking at where we set up our attraction.

I headed over to the basketball court for the futsal game. Teamed up with my bro and Wan. Not a bad combination =\ Managed to reach the finals with me and Wan scoring a couple. Eventually lost to a Form 4 team by 2 goals to nil. I accepted the defeat, for I was totally pancit-ed. Running to the form 1 block and back every half an hour or so? (thanks to those assh*** causing problems in my mansion)Whew. Looking on the bright side, at least I got to the finals didn't I?

After that I went over to the FSC's Dunk Machine for a quick dip, as promised. Pulled quite a crowd I must say *bangga* Better than Duncan anytime. Even got Dragon Red to come around and give a few throws. Not too shabby. Time just vroomed by, and without noticing I spent an hour or so climbing on and off the board. Ok. Time to say bye bye. [was gonna rain anyway, and no more crowd =(]




Back to the form 1 block, and how sad to say that my rumah hantu had no hantu. Disappointed I was. Panas I was too. Grrr. Not many people too at that time. Was about 4 I think. Called a few subsitute ghosts to come over to haunt, and so did I. Entered awhile, but came out soon enough. Couldn't bear crawling under the tables, based on my current physical condition.

Carnival ended not long after, but the gigs went on. Used Jiunkei's AllAccess pass to usha awhile, then back to the mansion I went. Spent the rest of the day/night cleaning up. No fun there. Same people setting up and cleaning up? Geezzz.

It's been a few days since the big day, but there are still people out there still busy with the leftovers. Settling accounts and etc. For me, it also has not ended. VSG Campfire just around the corner, and responsible scouters, help we must. Not to mention my unfinished business with the editorial board. Sigh.

Regardless of how hard things get, we must...



Faint Not, Fight On

No comments: