Thursday, July 12, 2007

curing fever ≠ whacking panadol

How do you feel when you fall sick? Do you feel high? Dizzy? Drowzy? Sleepy? Clumsy? Pissy?

The most appropriate answer would be ALL OF THE ABOVE. (sounds abit like symptoms of period, but everyone has 'em once in a while XD)

What if you get hit by a teeeeeeeny weeeeeeeny fever? Well, I usually down 2 panadols and some water, then wrap myself in my blanket and doze off. Presto! Fever-no-more.

This time it didn't help.

Attempt 1 : Failed.

Try again.

Attempt 2 : Failed.

Try again.

Attempt 3 : Failed.

Rinse and repeat.

Nick : Wei. How many panadols can I take in a day?
Aaron : I think 8.
Nick : I wanna recover fast.
Chai : Take more la. Tomorrow no need come school. We come visit you. Last respects.
Nick : ...wtf...

By end of day one, I had already downed 7 panadols. And the maximum dose would be? 8? Close enough to getting those last respects =.=

I just kept panadol-ing and sleeping and repeating for day 2. Before I knew it I had 11 panadols in 36hours. Time to take a break from those shit. Back to traditional way. Water, sleep.

Day3 : Lazy go school d. Stay home sleep. Woke up. Head BLARDY heavy. Slept too much gua. Sit up = Hell, lie down = Heaven. Yea like that. Ever felt having a blardy big brick in your head? *whoops* (don't think he reads this shit either) Something like that too =\

The oldies way actually worked. Finally recovered on the night of day 3. Never felt sick for this long. (3 days is long enough for me) Wasn't that bad, but it wasn't nice either. Don't like doing stuff with the look like I need some sobering with that lil high feeling. =S

Guess I should start taking better care of Mr Health. Maybe y'all out there too. Sedarlah sebelum anda disedarkan =D korang kena kang...

No comments: