Sunday, July 22, 2007

i'm legal!

My way of making 17th July a memorable one =)

Called the guys over to my place for makan. Initially the list had about 40, but my crib ain't fillin' no 40 people man. So I started choppin' em off the list.

"This fella, hmm, jack. This one, hmm, I don't like your face. Jack. Eh, if he not coming then she also not coming rite? Jack. You. Har. Jual mahal rite? Jack. I hate grasshoppers. No way. Eff off." @@

Cut cut cut all the way to about 30. Wasn't easy though. Then THEY started to jack me.

xxx: Hey sorry can't make it tonite.
me : It's alright.
xxx: Hey i'm having something on tonite. Thx for inviting.
me : Oh. It's ok. try to make it if u can.

I wish I could make a generic message which goes "f**k you?" and just send. Oh well. Courteous aren't we? -)

In the end I had only 20++ on the list. What's better, all of em were late. Should have known better. I wish I said "it starts at 6" instead of "you can come at 6, 7 or 8" =.=

The earliest ones reached at 7.30. Cockstories. Food ready at 6. Your fault.

Eventually they reached. Ate, made noise, played cards, talked cock, took pics, cut cake, ate somemore, go home. Procedure. Lawl. The unexpected came as well. Added to the number. Like they say, the more the merrier. Right?

Surprisingly everyone left at 12. I thought it was quite early =\

Anyway, I'm now legally 18 =) can drink, can smoke, but bad for health -)

Uploading pics later. Blogger karenah =\

No comments: